Lesson fine print…
Cancellation & Refund notice:
In order to cancel a private lesson, a minimum of 48 hours notice must be given by contacting Doug by cell or email. Cancellation between 48 – 24 hours before a lesson results in a 1/2 charge. Cancellation within 24 hours or missing a lesson will result in a charge for the entire fee for the hour. No refunds will be given for purchased bulk lesson packages.
Studio fee: In the event that the private lesson takes place outside of The Silton Estate in Gresham, OR, a studio fee may apply.
Discounts: All discounts apply only to full-priced private lessons between noon – 8:00 PM. No more than one discount may apply at a time, including referral fees.
Expiration Dates: Any bulk purchase of private lessons expires 12 months from the date of purchase. If no privates are taken within 6 consecutive months, the lessons will expire.
Transferability: Private lessons are non-transferable.
Video Taping: If you bring your own camera, there is no charge to film a recap at the end of the lesson as a review during the 50-minute session time.
NorthWest Resident Private Lessson Packages fine print:
• these lessons are intended for regular weekly or monthly students.
• no more than 3 sessions can be used within a calendar week.
• pricing subject to incremental raises between package purchases
• once a package is complete, re-purchase for the same package (with a possible incremental rate raise) is available. Without re-purchase by the last lesson in the package, the rate for the student(s) will be reset.
• Single sessions run at 50 minutes in length. One-And-A-Half sessions run at 75 minutes. Double sessions run at 100 minutes with a 10 minute break in the middle.
• dancers can be any level of social dancer or competitor for West Coast Swing, Lindy Hop, Carolina Shag, Balboa, or Salsa.
• NWRPL packages not applicable for wedding couples.